HD 120V Submersible Water Pump for Tile Saw
The 120-volt pump has a capacity to pump 260 gallons per hour, providing the optimal amount of water for proper diamond blade lubrication, ponds, fountains & waterfall.
Pumps water from a submersed position in the tile saw water tray. The corrosion resistant plastic housing ensures a long, dependable pump life. The extra-large intake reservoir has an easy to remove and clean filter.
The WP1000 water pump is easy to clean, no tools required to disassemble and clean filter/impeller. Facilitate your long-term use. Ultra-Quiet Operation, the reliable and durable motor does not produce much noise, giving you quiet environment.
Quiet, energy-efficient magnetic drive pumps at a great price. Versatile, high performance pumps boast power and low energy use - ideal for pond fountains and waterfalls. Use completely submerged only. Washable pre-filter included.
- Corrosion resistant plastic housing to ensure long, dependable pump life and continuously pumps water to diamond blade for optimum cutting performance
- Versatile pumps ideal for pond, fountain, waterfall, tile saw & other submersible applications
- Magnetic drive pumps for versatile water garden applications
- The small profile size makes the pump easy to hide
- Designed with an adjusting knob, allowing to adjust the water flow rate
- Suction cup mounting feet for either vertical or horizontal mounting
- Voltage: 110-120V - 60 Hz
- Power: 12 Watts
- Max. Flow Rate: 150 Gallons/hr (600 L/h)
- Max. Lift Height: 43"
- Cord Length: 6'
- Plug Type: 3 Prong (with ground) NEMA 5-15P
- Dimensions: 1-7/8"(W) x 2-1/4"(H) x 2-3/4"(L)
- Approval: UL