This tenon Jig adds fits both right- and left-tilting table saws with 3/4" x 3/4" miter slots. It has an adjustable guide bar to insure a tight fit and accurate cuts. The fence can accomodates bevel angles from 90° to 75° for angled or compound tenons. The backstop adjusts from 90° to 45° so you can cut splined miters or miter half laps. It has a large clamping wheel to securely hold your workpiece and two large handles for positive control as you make your cuts.
- Fits left and right tilting table saws
- Fits with 3/8" x 3/4" miter gauge slots
- Handles stock up to 3-1/4" thick
- Adjustable guide bar for tight tolerances
- Two large grip handles
- Multi-position control levers
- Adjustable 90° to 75° bevel angle
- Adjustable 90° to 45° backstop with adjustable 90° positive stop
- Extra large clamp hand wheel
This reasonably priced multi-purpose jig features an adjustable back stop that tilts back to 45° so you can securely clamp and cut splined miters or mitered half laps as well as the usual collection of tenons, open mortises and lap joints. The work support tilts left up to 15° for angled or compound tenons. An adjustable positive stop and micro-adjust knob allow easy, precise set-up and repeatability.
Compatible with table saw with 3/8" x 3/4" miter slots.