Replacement Water Pump Pressure Switch.
Water pump pressure switches are extremely important for electrically driven water pumps. These water pump switches provides time tested, reliable control for automatic water systems.
This is a universally accepted switch for use as a genuine equipment on water well pumps or pumping systems.
- Pressure Setting: Cut-in 30 & Cut-off 50 PSI
- Action: Standard Action
- Actuator Type: Diaphragm
- Contact Arrangement: DPST
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 1
- Flange Material: Zinc Plated Steel
- Size: 4.5" x 3.9" x 2.7"
- Diaphragm: Nitrile (Buna-N)
- Differential: 15 to 35 PSI
- Maximum Voltage Rating: 230 VAC
Horsepower Rating Standard Type:
- 1.5 HP @ 110 VAC - 120 VAC (1-Phase)
- 2 HP @ 220 VAC - 240 VAC (1-Phase)
- 3 HP @ 220 VAC - 240 VAC (3-Phase)
- Maximum Allowable Pressure: 220 PSIG
- Number of Poles: 2
- Pressure Connection: 1/4" NPT Female
- Terminal Type: Screw Clamp