This Trigger Switch - (Eaton Style) is an over hang Trigger Switch replaces Dewalt P/N 391926-01, 391926-00. Used in table saws and power tools with higher ratings; miter saws, chop saws, etc.
Switches are commonly replaced parts in power tools. A switch handles all on/off and variable speed functions. They also have a role in electric breaking; they can momentarily reverse electrical polarity. Because switches use mechanical internals, they tend to degrade and wear out over time, eventually requiring replacement. This particular switch comes as a worthy replacement because it offers high quality at a lower price tag.
This part is compatible with:
- DW703 Type 1 10 Inch Compound Miter Saw
- DW703 Type 3 10 Inch Compound Miter Saw
- DW705S Type 6 12 Inch Compound Miter Saw
- DW705S Type 7 12 inch Compound Miter Saw
- DW705S Type 8 12 inch Compound Miter Saw
- DW705 Type 6 12 Inch Miter Saw
- DW705 Type 7 12 Inch Miter Saw
- DW705 Type 8 12 Inch Miter Saw
- DW706 Type 1 12 Dual Bevel Miter Saw
- DW713 10 Miter Saw
- Voltage: 125/250V
- Amperage: 24A/12A