Saw Depth Gauge make saw or router set up fast and easy. Just set the gauge across your blade or cutter and adjust to the required setting. The saw depth gauge can be used to set blades on radial arm, hand-held circular and table saws from 1/8" to 2" in 1/8" increments.
Aluminum Router Depth Gauge. Easily set router bit to the desired depth of cut. Measures 1/8-Inch to 1-Inch in 1/16-Inch increments. Easy to read markings are etched into the aluminum to eliminate rubbing off.
Saw Depth Gauge Features:
- Ideal for setting up blade height on table saws
- Made of Aluminum with laser engraved marking for ultimate clarity and long lasting durability
- Setup Table Saws blade height From 1/8" to 2" in increments of 1/8"
Aluminum Router Depth Gauge Features:
- Easy to read markings
- Quality solid Aluminum metal
- Markings are etched into Aluminum to eliminate rubbing off
- Measure 1/8" to 1" in1/16" increments
- 14612 Saw Depth Gauge
- 19080 Aluminum Router Depth Gauge