Pocket hole jig face frame clamp. Great for clamping faceframes.
- 3" Face Clamp is ideal for pocket hole joinery, construction of woodworking, project construction, welding and repairs
- The jaw has a 3" reach and is for clamping on a variety of materials and thicknesses up to 2-3/4"
- Unique clamp designed specifically for Pocket-Screw Joinery
- Used primarily for securing individual joints while Pocket-Screws are being driven
- The large face of the clamp keeps the joint perfectly flush. Helps create a flush joint during pocket-hole assembly
- Uniquely designed both to hold the joint line flush while screws are driven and to secure our portable Jigs into place on the workpiece
- New ergonomic comfort grip reduces slipping and eliminates the possibility of pinching
- Metal swivel pads ensure there is no marring on your workpiece and distributes clamping force evenly
- The adjustable capacity thumb screw knobs allow for quick and easy adjustment of jaw capacity