Drill Gauges help you to quickly and accurately identify the sizes of stray drill bits in your workshop. These Gauges can be extremely useful with older, unmarked bits or ones that are too small for markings. Heavy steel Gauge is machined to close tolerance for spot-on accuracy. The bit sizes and decimal equivalents are permanently etched to the face to provide years of dependable use.
- For identifying number size drill bits from 61 to 80
- Great for use with older or smaller unmarked bits
- Made of heat-treated, heavy gauge steel
- Holes are machined and ground to close tolerances
- Hole sizes and decimal equivalents are permanently marked on face
- Drill Gage measures 3" x 1-1/8"