2" wide SDS Max Scaling Chisel 16" Long. Designed for use with most SDS-max® hammers. Demolition hammer steel is made from hardened steel to reduce breakage and provide long life. Fully hardened steel body delivers increases life and durability. For light chipping and chiseling of tile, mortar, glazing compounds, and other masonry products. Scaling chisel bit with two 60° cutting angles to clean concrete, scale, and rust. Also cuts troughs and some asphalt.
- Forged from alloy steel to give a harder blade with great resilience and durability
- Correctly hardened and tempered so blade will not shatter when struck hard
- Heat treated high carbon steel for hardness and durability
- For masonry and concrete demolition
- Hardened steel design stands up to the toughest daily use For concrete removal, hard surface break up and chiseling
- Fits most SDS-max® hammers, and SDS-max® driver hammers
- Chisel Blade Length: 2"
- Chisel Blade Width: 2"
- Shank: SDS Max
- Shank Diameter: 3/4"
- Overall Length: 16"
- Steel Type: 42 Cr Mo
- Hardness: 50±3
- Heat Treated: Yes