Wooden handle provides a comfortable grasp on the file and better control when doing difficult hand work. Nickel-plated metal ferrule attaches the Quick Locking Chuck to the wood.
This handle offers jewelers and hobbyists a reusable handle with a quality chuck which will not allow the file to slip or turn.
- Overall Length: 5-1/8"
- Made of hardwood with a steel chuck attached with a metal ferrule
- Quick- Locking Chuck will not allow the file to slip or turn
- 4” long wood handle
- Fits 5-1/2 inch (140 millimeter) needle files
- Great for use with needle files up to 0.125" OD
- Excellent feel and grip for precision work