The angle and length scale on the frame help you to select and measure the angle in a very short time when also increase the precision. Trimming cutting shears with angled markers and adjustable brackets allow the trim to be placed correctly at the desired angle for cutting, trimming, plastic tubes, strips, quarter circles and any lightweight material. The cutters are made of durable high quality stainless steel, and the extra blades will make these cutters usable for many years and will continue to be the ideal home improvement tool.
- Sharp Enough, Ideal For Cutting Chamfers, Round Molds, Trunking And PVC Strips, Rubber Gaskets, Molding And Weather-strip.
- Sturdy Steel Blade, Shape Blade And Ergonomic Plastic Handle, Comfortable Cut, No Hand Fatigue For Long-term Use, not Suitable For Cutting Metal And Stainless Steel.
- The Cutting Angle Is 45°-135°, Which Can Be Cut Into Different Shapes Of Wire Grooves As Needed.
- For Cutting PVC, PPR, PE Pipes, Branches, Wires, etc. Made Of High Quality Steel For Durability.
- Similar To A Garden Shear, The Built-in Fence Allows You To Cut Miter Joints Quickly, Easily, And With Accuracy
- Use for cutting tile trim, PVC piping, quarter round, tack strip and other light materials
- The kit includes 10 additional spare blades