Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter Electrical Cord GFCI
GFCI 15 Amp Plug NEMA 5-15P, with 30 AWG 9ft Cord No Ends. The Superior Electric SE 5000 GFCI is portable, and has built in circuitry to monitor electrical current and shuts off power in just 25/1000s of a second if a ground is present or if the power tool is hogging more than 15A current, required maximum preventing the tool from burnout. 9 Feet 30 AWG SJO 3 Wire 125 Volt Rubber Casing with Jute fiber insulation. Cords are UL approved and have plastic molded plugs on one end. This 9 feet power cord is perfect for repair shop. Resistant to water, oil solvent, sunlight etc. This cord has eyelets.
Reset Button allows for test of GFCI every time you use it. GFCI will not reset if circuit is damages or not functioning properly.
- Terminals allow easy wiring option
- Trip threshold meets or exceeds UL requirement for tripping time
- Reduced depth for easier installation in electrical boxes
- Withstands high torque and resists wire pullout
- NEMA 5-15P Plug
- Amps: 15 Amp
- Volts 120V, Class A
- UL Listed
- Main Proof Type 3R Enclosure
- Manual Reset
- 9 Ft. 30 Gauge 3 Wire SJO Cord with Eyelets
- GFCI - NEMA 5-15P Plug