Electronic automatic timer moisture drains for air compressors and air tanks. This drain can be set to drain every 30 seconds up to every 45 minutes and the valve will stay open for 0.5 seconds up to 10 seconds, they are most commonly set to drain for about 3 seconds every 30 to 45 minutes on air compressor applications, this valve also has a test button to drain it manually anytime. This drain plugs into a regular 110-volt outlet and the cord is 6ft long.
Note: Remove protective caps to adjust timer.
- Unique Mounting system
- Dual internal drain ports
- Solid state adjustable with test button
- With UL approved Manual Timer
- Pipe Size: 1/4" NPT Female
- Flow Hole(Orifice): 3/16" (4.7mm)
- Drain Rate: 0.75 GPM
- Adjustable Drain Cycle: 0.5 min. to 45 min.
- Discharge Time: 0.5 sec. to 10 sec.
- Voltage: 110V, 50/60 Hz
- Max. Pressure: 230 PSI
- Operating Temp. Range: 34°F to +140°F
- Amps AC: 0.2A
- Protection: IP65
- Body Material: Brass
- Valve: 2-way normally closed
- Connector: 4-position connector
- Includes 6 ft. Power Cord with US Standard Plug