For application where the smallest jig possible is required. Fenceless design allows you to make precise angle and stock depth adjustments. Hardened steel drill guide. Works with a variety of common face clamps. Kit includes the mini Jig, stepped drill bit, depth collar and allen wrench.
Inbuilt workpiece thickness gauge - for rapid checking of material dimensions. set up gauge for rapid drilling of joints - no marking out required. drill depth setting gauge - fast operation. DIYers and expert craftsmen turn to this jig kit to build their woodworking projects. First, use the jig to drill steeply pitched counter bores in one joint member; then, drive self-tapping screws (without pilot holes) into the other member. This jig creates flush, corner and angle pocket hole joints for leg-and-rail connections, building face frame cabinets, sneaking screws into tight spots, and fastening picture frames with unlimited applications.
- Compact single drill guide design allows placement of pocket holes in tightest areas
- Makes pocket hole joinery work easier
- No-fence design makes for easy positioning
- Two-hole jig is great for furniture repairs or flooring work
- Easy to adjust for materials 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch
- Handy for repair applications and space constricted areas
- Hardened drill guide - for a long life
- Clamping magnet - for use with steel clamps
- (1) x Pocket hole jig (two holes)
- (1) x 3/8" diameter drill bit
- (1) x Depth stop collar
- (1) x Hex key