Roofing Coil Nailer shoots 11 gauge 3/4" to 3/4" Long Coil nailer. Pneumatic nail feed mechanism powers both the nail advance and return for consistent operation even in the harshest of conditions. Constructed with all aluminum components for durability. Tool-less depth of drive dial can be adjusted on the spot to meet the application for ultimate convenience. Ergonomic design and exceptional tool balance not only reduces user fatigue and repetitive injuries, but also provides more control during use.Coil Roofing Nailer Features:
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
- Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- Carbide tipped push lever, reduces wear
- Rubber pads, help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use
- Rubber safety valve cover, resists dirt and tar for prolonged life of tool
- Quick driving, for maximum efficiency
- Pneumatic power feed and return, allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions
- Comes in cardboard box
- Magazine Capacity: 120 Nails
- Actuation: Sequential or Bump
- Operating Pressure: 80-110 PSI
- Fastener: Coil, Wire Collation
- Magazine Angle: 15 Degrees
- Fastener Length: 3/4" to 1-3/4"
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Fastener Diameter: 0.120"
Roofing Nailer Applications: