12 Inch Beam Cutter for Worm Drive Saws. Fits Skil and other brands of wormdrive saws.
- Convert your 7-1/4" & 8-1/4" Worm Drive to a Beam Cutter (Saw not included)
- Footplate and built-in site ensures gliding manageability while cutting perfectly straight lines
- The vertical blade allows smooth, exact, square cuts
- One-pass cut for beams, posts, and logs, creating errorless match-ups
- The Beam Cutter does what a chain saw or a circular saw cannot do
- Will rip in depth to 12”
- Will cut angles up to 45°
- Will cut rafters in one operation
- Dust deflector guard
- Will cut cleanly through railroad ties
- Low-profile anti-kickback chain
- Double-guarded, kickback resistant guide bar
- Blade Tooth Material: Steel
- Kerf (in): 0.25"
- Cutting Capacity: 12"
- Material Cut: Wood
- Maximum RPM: 5800
- Tooth Count: 46
- Plate Thickness (in): 0.16"
- Progressive Blade Tooth Spacing: No
- Blade Diameter (in): 3 3/8"