Automotive Brake Pad Lining Thickness Gauge lets you easily identify the thickness of your brake lining and determine whether the lining needs to be replaced. Simply place the brake lining next to each gauge, and the color coded system quickly tells you whether the brake lining is lightly worn (green), moderately worn (yellow) or needs replacement (red).
- Color coded to identify SAE & Metric thickness on brake lining examination
- Each blade has both SAE and Metric measurements
- Metric sizes Green 10mm, 12mm; Yellow 5mm, 6mm, 8mm; and Red 2mm, 3mm, 4mm
- SAE sizes Green 0.3937" to 0.4724", Yellow 0.1969" to 0.315", and Red 0.0787" to 0.1575"
- All steel construction, durable and long lasting