6" x 5" Asphalt Cutter Chisel for Demolition hammer. 1-1/8" Shank 19" Long. Designed for use with demolition hammers. Digs clay, hard-packed gravel and dirt Fully hardened steel body avoids breakage and delivers increases life and durability. Hardened steel design stands up to the toughest daily use. For light chipping and chiseling of tile, mortar, glazing compounds, and other masonry products.
- Forged from alloy steel to give a harder blade with great resilience and durability
- Correctly hardened and tempered so blade will not shatter when struck hard
- Heat treated high carbon steel for necessary hardness and durability
- Cuts asphalt or hard ground
- For chipping and chiseling of tile, mortar and necessary products
- Shank Length: 7"
- Shank: 1-1/8 Hex
- Blade Width: 5"
- Hex Diameter: 1-3/4"
- Hex Length: 6"
- Hex Width: 1-1/8"
- Overall Length: 19"
- Steel Type: 42 Cr Mo
- Hardness: 50±3