23 gauge Pin Nailer is compact and light-weight but big on performance. It shoots all 23 gauge pin nails from 1/2 inch to 1-3/8 inch and produces a hole that is barely visible to the naked eye. It automatically adjusts to accommodate the length of the pin. The P630A 23 gauge pin nailer is ideal for hobbies and intricate finish work. The Kit includes Gun & Micro Pins of sizes 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" and 1-3/8" each (2000/pk).
With this tool and set of 23-gauge pin nails, you can save time and money by preventing damage to work surfaces. An ideal choice for woodworking applications, the P630A provides effective fastening for glue sets that are tough or impossible to clamp, and it will help you avoid the witness marks or holes that can be left by other driver heads, letting you create clean finished products.
Designed to keep you in control at all times, this nailer offers an adjustable high/low power control that sets pin depths without requiring you to adjust your compressor setting. It backs this precision with the ability to deliver 60 in./lbs. of driving power, so you can be sure that each pin is securely seated.
With the ability to handle 23-gauge headless pin nails that range from 1/2 inch to 1-3/8 inches, this nailer enables you to utilize a wide range of fasteners for job-specific performance. And its magazine capacity of 150 pins allows you to work without stopping to reload. No air plug included.
- Uses 23 gauge micro pin nails similar to Senco and Porter Cable models
- Hardened tool steel nail driver
- Automatically adjusts for fastener lengths between 1/2" and 1-3/8"
- Side load magazine
- Adjustable exhaust to keep oil and condensation away from work
- Rubber comfort grip on tool handle
- Powerful motor penetrates fasteners through the hardest materials
- Compact and lightweight design for improved maneuverability
- Shoots fasteners up to 1-3/8" length easily, even in hardwoods
- Patented design eliminates need to adjust for different fastener lengths
- Double trigger safety prevents accidental firing of tool
- Side loading with mechanism to prevent fasteners from tumbling
- Narrow nose reaches tight areas and corners for detailed trim work
- Removable nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams
- Removable no-mar tip prevents marring of work surface
- Rear exhaust directs exhaust away from you and your work piece
- Fastener indicator to see when reloading is necessary
- Convenient belt hook for easy carrying of tool
- Quick access magazine storage for wrench and no-mar rubber tip
- Type: 23 Gauge Pin Nails
- Magazine capacity: 150 Pins
- Fastener Range: 1/2" to 1-3/8"
- Firing Mode: Single Actuation Trigger
- Pressure: 80 to 100 PSI
- Blow Molded Case
- Operating Manual
- 90 Days Warranty
- Oil Bottle
- Allen Wrench
- Kit includes Gun & Micro Pins of sizes 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1/3-16" and 1-3/8" each (2000/Pack).
- Intricate finishes
- Decorative trim
- Glazing strips
- Mirror and picture frame