This marking gauge lets you make perfect line layout marks both with and across wood grain. The hardened steel cutting wheel is beveled on one side, creating a natural pull that forces the face of the gauge against your work piece for straight, wander-free marks. The single Bevel edge wheel scribes a fine line without tearing the wood fibers and does not wander with the Wooden grain. Features a solid brass body, knurled lock nut, graduated scales and a recess to protect the cutter in storage.
- Shaft is graduated (1 mm, 1/32-inch) increments for easy Reference
- Wheel retracts into face of the gauge for protection and easy vertical storage
- Free-spinning wheel cuts wood fibbers - doesn't tear them
- Doubles as a depth gauge, Fast and easy to operate with balanced feel
- Great for quick measurement transfers for woodworking, can also be used as a depth gauge
- Designed for comfortable one-handed operation. Marks clean visible lines for precision
- Simple and firm adjustment with knurled knob