Heavy-Duty Welding Electric Extension Cord For 220 Volt Welder
Welder extension cord is a great help when you need to get some extra length for heavy duty equipment. Heavy duty corrosion resistant design. Designed for indoor and outdoor heavy-duty industrial use and welding machines. The design is durable while still flexible, and easy to store and transport when not in use.
Bring portability to welding machines and create convenience. Provide a convenient, safe method to extend the range of welding equipment. Intended for new commercial construction, industrial and general welding.
- Thick jacket to keep out the elements for durability; the molded ends of the welder extension cords are impact-resistant for enhanced safety and convenience
- Delivers 40A at 250 volts, giving you a big 10,000 watts for heavy-duty industrial use for welding machines
- Lighted receptacle end for more safety
- The welder extension cord has an industry-standard NEMA 6-50 plug and receptacle with copper conductors that offer more reliability; heavy duty extension cord for welder is suitable for any welder with a 6-50 NEMA plug
- Molded ends offer safety and convenience on the job site
- Can be used with electric vehicle charging stations that have NEMA 6-50 outlets
- Gauge: 8AWG
- Jacket: STW
- Length: 50ft
- Plug NEMA: 6-50P