This woodworker's vise can be positioned exactly where you need it most so your wood working projects come out with professional results. The wood vise features toe-in jaws for even pressure, pre-drilled holes for permanent mounting and a durable cast steel frame. The vise is also easily removable to save space in your shop.
- Heavy-duty castings
- Pop up bench dog
- Working parts sealed from sawdust
- Quick release action for easy operation
- Convenient adjustable front stop
- Full size bench-mounted workshop vice
- Grey shock-absorbent iron for great strength under compression
- 2 steel guide rods reduce wear and ensure smooth action and main screw has a quick-action Acme thread
- Suitable for all types of woodworking
- Jaw Opening: 7-7/8"
- Jaw Width: 6-3/4"
- Jaw Height: 2-1/2"