Ideal for polishing and sanding automotive and marine projects, the 6-inch dual action polisher features a 6 amp motor for high overload protection and random orbit.
Nicely compact design offers swirl-free sanding/polishing action with an electronic variable-speed dial that operates at 2,000-6,800 orbits per minute (OPM). It accepts 5/16 to 24 spindle thread accessories, and it offers a full ball and roller bearing construction for durability under industrial workloads. It features a proprietary counter balance for use with a 6-inch sanding/polishing Hook and loop pad, and it features a two-position (left or right) removable side handle for greater comfort and control.
- Random orbit, swirl-free sanding/polishing action
- Dual-action random orbit for glass-like finishes
- Runs at 2000-6400 OPM for optimum polishing
- Two position side handle for optimum control
- 110 volt electric power
- Hook and loop pad attachment