This rubber air hose for jack hammers is made from top quality natural rubber compounds which make it highly abrasion resistant. It is tough and durable and made for those who demand high end performance from their air hoses and is ideal for air hammer tool applications on construction sites. This hose comes standard with a 3/4" Universal Twist lock. These twist lock couplings are secured by hydraulic crimped steel ferrules. Constructed of heavy-duty, reinforced rubber for durability, the hose provides industrial-level performance in all temperatures. It’s a great product for a wide range of jobsite applications.
- Resistant to degrading effects of oil, heat and ultraviolet light
- Flexible, fuel, kink and abrasion resistant for long lasting use
- Crush proof crimped on hose fittings will withstand the rigors of day-to-day use
- Equipped with an oil- and abrasion-resistant tube
- Made of heavy-duty reinforced rubber for durability
- High-Quality Rubber Construction for Optimum Dependability
- Color may and look may vary
- Fittings: 3/4" Universal Twist Lock
- Hose I.D.: 3/4"
- Length: 50'
- Color: Red
- Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Temperature Range: -65° F to 180° F
- Safety Factor: 4:1
- Burst Pressure: 1200 PSI