Heavy-duty cast iron vise allows two items of different sizes to be joined at a 90° angle. Great for quick, easy set-ups for welding or assembling projects. Slotted base holes for easy mounting; copper plated screws withstand weld spatter.
- Combination floating head and rotating spindle holds, fixes and aligns different material thicknesses at a 90-degree angle
- Two-way swivel mounted spindle automatically adjusts the clamping block to work-pieces of different thicknesses
- Jaws and base machined at precise right angles to each other
- Slotted base holes mount easily to work table
- Ideal for plates, angle iron, square tubing, pipe, channel iron, etc.
- Jaw Opening: 2"
- Jaw Width: 4"
- Jaw Width (Tip to Tip): 5-9/16"
- Jaw Height: 1-3/8"