These Polyurethane Braided hoses are made of the finest polyurethane materials providing maximum resistance to oil, grease and abrasion. Their low weight in comparison to regular rubber hoses makes them a favorite for all industrial, construction and automotive applications.
This hose will not break down and its integrity is not compromised over time, assuring a long life of trouble free use. Constructed so that the inner tube, braiding and outer cover will not separate even with excessive bending, flexing and pulsating - will outlast any hoses on the market.
- High kink resistance - Polyurethane has higher flexibility and kink resistance than nylon material
- Oil, grease and abrasion resistant
- Excellent cold resistance - to temperature as low as -40° F
- Precut Lengths come with 1/4" NPT Male Swivel Fittings & a protective rubber boot
- Hose I.D.: 1/4"
- Fittings: 1/4" NPT Male Brass Swivel Fittings
- Length: 100'
Color: Light Blue
- Temperature Range: -40° F to 165° F
- Working Pressure: 200 PSI at 75° F
- Safety Factor: 4:1 (Burst at 800 PSI)