10 Inch Carbide Tipped Metal Cutting Blade
10" 32 Teeth 5/8" Arbor Metal Ferrous Cutting Carbide Tipped Saw Blade provides accurate cold cuts in mild steel pipe, angle iron, conduit and channels. Fits most of the 10 inch cold cut metal saws.
10 Inch Metal Cut Saw Blade Features:
- A fully hardened thin kerf plate means less material is removed which allows for a faster cut while still remaining straight and true
- Expansion slots reduce blade warping
- Metal cutting grade carbide teeth
- Precision sharpened teeth for fast, smooth cuts and longer life
- Thicker body provides increased durability in heavy-duty applications fully hardened steel body prevents blade warping and binding
- Cuts Steel Studs, Angle Iron, Flat Bar, Channel, EMT Conduit, All-Threads
- Designed for use on professional metal cutting saws
- Cuts cool and fast
- Reduced fire hazards and less dust: Metal blades cut cleanly with minimal sparks
- Diameter: 10"
- Teeth: 32
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max RPM: 6,000
- Black and cast iron pipe
- Threaded rod
- Angle iron