1/4" X 50 Foot Red Coil Coiled Air Hose.
Polyurethane Recoil Hoses are made from a special super tough Polyurethane compound for consistent performance. These hoses provide you with the highest quality and the most extensive offering of recoil hoses in the industry. Finest polyurethane material is used which provides maximum resistance to oil, grease and abrasion. Their low weight in comparison to regular PVC and rubber hoses makes them a favorite for all industrial, construction and automotive applications. Our recoil air hoses come standard with 1/4” Swivel Male National Pipe Threads (NPT) end connections on both ends. The swivel ends are perfect in preventing kinks when attaching an air-powered tool. These Polyurethane recoil hoses bear great abrasion, ultraviolet (UV) radiation, oil, electrical and chemical resistance. The polyurethane construction also resists weather, ozone, and heat damage, doesn't cause marring to sensitive surfaces, and weighs less than hoses made of other materials. This recoil air hose is suitable for industrial, contractor, or household use with air compressors, nailers, sprayers, and staple guns, among other pneumatic tools.
- High kink resistance - undamaged by twisting or crushing
- Extreme flexibility - 25% more stretchable than nylon hoses of the same length
- Excellent cold resistance - to temperature as low as -40 °F
- Superb abrasion resistance - 6-10 times more than nylon or rubber hose
- Chemical resistance - Gasoline, oil & ozone resistance
- Swivel fittings with rubber boot
- Automatically retract when not in use, which eliminates the possibility of hazards caused by loose hoses on the work floor