1/4 in. x 100 Foot Twin Line Gas Welding Hose Welder
- Flexible, kink and abrasion resistant for long lasting use
- Synthetic rubber, compatible with oxygen and acetylene gases
- Meets RMA/CGA standards for Grade T, welding hoses
- Brass ball bearing fittings
- Twin Gas welding hose
- Grade: "T"
- Hose I.D.: 1/4"
- Fittings: Female Welding Stem and Nut "B" each end
- Length: 100'
- Color: Red and Green
- Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Temperature Range: -40° F to 180° F
- Premium twin line welding hose featuring a flame resistant and oil resistant tube and cover. The red line is compatible with commonly used fuel gases, including acetylene, hydrogen, natural gas, propane and propylene, and the green line is compatible with oxygen. The non-blooming tube minimizes the migration of combustible waxes or plasticizers to the surface of the rubber, and the multiple plies of textile reinforcement provide flexibility. The cover is resistant to abrasion, flame, mild chemicals, oil and ozone. Grade “T” is the only grade of welding hose recognized by the Compressed Gas Association (CGA) for oxy-fuel gas welding applications.
- Tube: Black chloroprene
- Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies
- Cover: Green (oxygen) or Red (fuel gas) chloroprene; smooth finish
- Temp. Range: -40°F to +180F (-40°C to +80°C)
- Design Factor: 4:1
- Applications: Red: Acetylene, hydrogen, natural gas, propane, propylene. Green: Oxygen
- Coupled Assemblies: Female welding stem and nut Type “B” on each end