Use this handy air powered ratchet tool for speedy removal and installation of bolts or nuts.
- 3/8-inch impact wrench delivers one of the best power-to-weight ratios in its class
- Aluminum hammer case is reinforced with high tensile strength steel
- Bias motor design provides maximum torque output in reverse
- The power management indexing knob on the rear of the impact offers six power settings, three work in the forward positions and three work in the reversing direction
- Working Torque Range: 90-260-feet/pound (120-351Nm). Maximum Torque: 300-feet/pound(400Nm) in reverse
- Blows Per Minuet: 1,400. Free Speed: 12,500 rpm