Keep clean water circulating through the pool using this Bestway Coleman Flowclear 2,500 Gallon Filter Pump. This item will help keep water hygienic over the summer months. The Bestway Coleman Flowclear filter pump keeps it circulating by pumping it out of the swimming pool, through a filter cartridge and back again. Two hoses are included and are attached to two separate points on the pool. The loose end of one hose is connected to an inlet on the pool filter pump and the end of the other hose is plugged into an outlet. Water is pumped out of the pool and through the inlet hose at a rate of 2,500 gallons per hour, before being sanitized by the filter cartridge and pumped back through the outlet hose. It then begins its journey all over again, providing clean, clear, hygienic water.The Bestway Coleman Flowclear 2,500 Gallon Filter Pump comes with a manual, which makes installation simple for do-it-yourselfers. It uses Bestway IV-B filters and is recommended for use with 300 to 15,200 gallon pools.WARNING: Attention California Residents - Prop 65 Warning
- Coleman Bestway Flowclear filter pump is easy to install using the convenient installation manual
- Great for the Walmart Coleman Swim Vista brown color pools
- 110 Volts
- Provides clean, hygienic water for swimming pools
- Hoses are not included. We also sell the screw on hoses.
- Manufacturer color and details may vary as product improves