Drywall moisture detector.
- DETECT MOISTURE- Determine the moisture content of wood and other building materials (like drywall) or check water damaged areas to see if moisture is still present
- FIRST STEP IN MOLD PREVENTION - By checking suspicious water stains with a moisture tester around the house, you can determine whether the area is wet (a perfect breeding ground for mold) or has long since dried
- ACCURACY- Stick the stainless steel pins into the surface of what you are measuring in order to get a read-out. Overall measurement range of 5 to 50% for wood and 1.5 to 33% for building materials as well as low, medium and high moisture tones and colored green, yellow and red LED visual alerts
- EASY TO READ AND USE- Large 0.3 in. (8mm) high digits in a backlit LCD display for quick and easy viewing plus a hold function to freeze a reading, auto power off and a low battery indicator
- Requires a 9 Volt Battery. (Not included)