The Phillips Screw Starter is a convenient tool for installing or removing slotted screws in otherwise hard-to-reach areas. It is also useful for installing screws that are too small to be held by hand. The tool’s steel chuck locks the screw firmly in place during use to reduce the risk of cross-threading. This is a great tool for any maintenance professional or repairman.
- For use with Phillips screws from No. 6 to 1/4”.
- A great choice for mechanics, repairmen and maintenance professionals.
- Ideal for use in hard-to-reach areas.
- Reduces the risk of cross-threading.
- Also works well when screw is too small to be held by hand.
- Spring steel chuck holds screw firmly during installation and removal.
- Knurled aluminum handle.