The ZR4 OBD2 Code Reader is ideal for service writers and weekend mechanics. It’s compact, convenient and quickly reads and clears basic trouble codes and lights on virtually all foreign or domestic car, light truck, minivan, SUV manufactured since 1996. The ZR4 features an option to display in either English or Spanish, and it displays 20 data points at once on a 2 in. color screen. Technicians can view freeze frame data, and a patented vehicle health monitor LED makes it simple to check for emissions readiness. The hot key feature allows access to the menu with one-touch functionality.
- Works with virtually all cars, light trucks, minivans, SUVs or hybrids manufactured since 1996 (OBD2) – foreign and domestic
- All-in-one color display shows 20 data points at a time, including Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) and their definitions
- Color-coded LEDs give at-a-glance indication of emissions test readiness and vehicle condition
- Freeze frame shows engine condition at time the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) was triggered
- Reads Engine Control Unit (ECU) information
- Multilingual display - English, Spanish