Double arbor buffing head provides an inexpensive alternative to expensive buffing stations. A three step pulley (2", 3", 4") and drive belt system combine with any 1/3 or larger horse power motor to produce a versatile buffing system. The motor can be mounted behind or below the buffing assembly for even greater flexibility. 8-1/4" arbor length on each side allows plenty of room to maneuver around both sides of the buffing wheel. Includes: V-belt, wheel flanges and arbor nuts. Buffing wheels, motor and motor pulley not included.
- Arbor diameter: 3/4"
- Arbor length (each side): 8-1/4"
- Maximum buffing wheel: 10"
- PLEASE NOTE MOTOR AND WHEEL IS NOT INCLUDED, You must supply your own motor and buffing wheels.
- Recommended motor speed: 1,725 RPM
- Minimum recommended HP: 1/3 HP
- Drive belt size: 4L280
- Approx. shipping weight: 30 lbs.